A renowned assembler of high quality and efficient medium and high speed generating sets located in Halberstadt/Germany.
For its generating sets packaging business, MBH works with reliable and renowned engine makes, namely GE Transportation Medium speed Diesel Engines and GE Waukesha Gas Engines.
It is also worth mentioning that MBH started with the production of engines and currently has a fleet of engines for the Marine business.
Based on latest technologies, MBH has also designed an Engine that burns HFO, Diesel and Gas.
The main components of generating sets assembled at MBH include: Engine, alternator, radiator, flexible coupling, control panel, LV / MV switchgears, container, base frame, muffler, and auxiliaries.
For more info, please visit: www.mbh.de
SPP is backed up by two affiliated manufacturing companies, one in Germany called MBH which assembles LFO and Gas Generating Sets, and the other in Poland called FSA which manufactures HFO engines up to 5000kVA under the license of MAN.
SPP, MBH and FSA are vertically integrated together in one business model group named Energy Group which allows to offer complete solutions to customers including Product Manufacturing, Supply, Engineering, and Project Construction.
A leading European manufacturer of Reciprocating Engines with over 160 years of experience. Located in Poznan/Poland. FSA is licensed to build MAN four stroke HFO Engines up to 5000kVA.
Location & Facilities:
- The factory FSA is located in Poznan in Wilda district.
- Total area : 51,580 m2
- Built-up covered area: 32 294 m2.
- Remaining area is outdoor space, covering warehouse area of raw materials for production, support (scrap) area, loading area, entry and exit roads, walking paths, green belts and parking areas.
- Built-up a3 production halls comprising production area halls.
- Built-up area occupied by offices and changing rooms and washbasins for staff is: 1550 m2.
- The production halls are equipped with overhead cranes with lifting capacity from 5 to 50 tons.
- Hall engine testing station is equipped with 8 independent benches for tests with the infrastructure required for engines and generator sets tests with power from 450 to 4230 kW on MDO.
For more info, please visit: www.fsa-poznan.pl
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Sign up by including your email address for our occasional newsletter and get news and updates delivered to your inbox.
SPP > About > Affiliated Companies